& found to be inspirational to me..
Since this is my first time doing the Project Life by Becky Higgins, I think it will be wise enough to look for inspirations from the ‘seniors’. Well, I hope they don’t mind I call them senior, since they have done Project Life before or at least, been in scrapbook-ing longer than I do.
Here are the list of Project Life-ers blog I often visit 🙂
– Allison Waken – a mother of two boys and she seems so FUN! She uses a lot of journal printables, those are not from Becky’s kit.. She’s so creative and sometime I love to visit the printables’ links and download some and print for my journal too 😉
– Amy Tangerine – one of my favorite scrapbook designer. I really like the product she designs and her colorful Project Life is just soooo amazing, I love looking at them. The embellishments she used makes me inspired.
– Callaloo Soup – a blog by Francine Clouden, her Project Life is mostly about his baby boy, Kieran. Her Project Life gives me a lot of ideas; especially when it comes to recording my soon to be born baby boy’s growth.
– Creative Blessings – by Vee Jennings, always colorful, so artsy and bold. Just great.
– Gluestickgirl – by Lisa truesdell, she always have a LOT to put in her PL, from photos, her children’s art works ’till comic strips.. so cute!
– Kelly Purkey – also one of my favorite scrapbook designer. She always have great storied to tell and great photos in her project Life. Makes me fell challenged, in a good way though.
– Marcy Penner – her works is always so organized, she even has a Project Life page protectors layout that she kindly share with us. She also design some downloadable & printable journals, tags etc that are available for sale here. It’s worth it and they’re GREAT for your Project Life.
– Simply Autumn – She just had a baby boy last year and her 2011’s Project Life is mostly about the new experiences with her son. It’s so exciting. And for your information, my PL title page also inspired by her 2011’s title page, with the baby ultrasound and maternity photos 🙂
– The Daily X – by Kelly Xenos, her PL is so neat and have great photos too.. I like her title page with the camera transparency she used.
– The Scrappy Jedi – by Mellisa Stinson
By the way, I notice most of PL-ers use page protectors design A. I did bought the big pack for design A, but I also bought the mixed one.. in hoping I can create different layouts with various page protector designs :-p We’ll see how they will come out, haha..